Monday, January 9, 2012

Quilled birthday card


Hello all!!!
wish you a very happy new year again..have a very creative year ahead..
This is my first post of the year..made this bday card for my not so little bro :)
Made use of two beautiful quilling techniques in this card...the beehive technique and malaysian flowers...



Liked the outcome and got lovely reaction from the recepient too (who does not like things easily;))
whats ur opinion ..do lemme know, thanks for stopping by..

lav





Entering in the following challenges:





http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/2012/01/ddcc146-crafty-sentiments-new.html





http://www.thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/pink-elephant-tpe129.html





http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2012/01/himcr-27-color-challenge.html


Crafty Creations - #152 something new - [Tried bee hive technique and malaysian flowers for 1st time]

6 comments:

  1. Loved the card. It is very beautiful.

    And I know the story behind Not so little bro... I am younger but behaves like elder to you... So you cannot look at me as elder bro because I am not, and not as a younger bro because I dont! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing it with us at dutch dare!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card,
    love the quilling
    Thank you for joining us this week at Dutch Dare
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card didi.. I m happy it is with me now. Ha ha :)
    LOvely bird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully quilled!!!!... LOved the simplicity yet the elegance of the card. Happy to follow u!! :)

    Bijal

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback/comments are most welcome..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...