Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Soya chunks kofta curry

I bookmarked this yummy recipe from a lovely blog Tickling pallet by Radhika.
As a child I used to love Soya chunks curry made by my mom. After marriage, there is no liking for this lovely, healthy ingredient. So I decided to hide this and present in a interesing way.
My husband really enjoyed the dish and didnt come to know it is made of soya, told him after he finished eating :)



Enjoy this lovely recipe here


Linking this to
cuisine delights and

bookmarked-recipes

4 comments:

  1. Thanks dear for linking this delicious recipe to my event :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like this Soya chunks kofta curry , and we like to invite you to upload your unusual delicious & unexplored recipe on Find best dishes at restaurants in Ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback/comments are most welcome..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...